She didn't even give anyone the stink eye, much to my relief. She hardly cried, and was all in all a very easy, laid back baby. But, then we got home. She basically cried for 24 hours because she was so exhausted. Our families probably would not believe she was the same baby! Proof...the ride home:
Are we there yet? Luckily, her misery is behind us and we are falling back into our normal-ish routine.
With the new year upon us...2013 will be year like you haven't seen. I am going to do my best to lose at least the last of my baby weight. But first, I think this applies:
So I have basically wolfed down the remainder of my oreo truffles. Shoveled in the last of the chex mix. And am making a delicious Wegmans Beef Wellington for dinner tonight before the healthy eating starts on January 2nd (the 1st totally doesn't count because it's still a holiday). We also had to try this before any New Year's Resolutions set in:
Buffalo Chicken Bubble Up Pizza. Yum. As I was posting my original Bubble Up Pizza post, I was struck with inspiration for this pizza. This should not come as a shock seeing as how Buffalo Chicken probably falls second on my list of favorite foods only behind croutons. So here it is:
Bubble Up Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 2 cans (12 oz) golden layer buttermilk biscuits (Pillsbury Grands! Jr)
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup wing sauce (I prefer Anchor Bar Mild wing sauce)
- 2 cups Rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles (plus more for topping)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray.
3. Cut biscuits into quarters (I used kitchen scissors which worked like a charm!) and place directly into prepared pan.
4. Add chicken, 1/2 cup wing sauce, 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles, and 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese.
5. Stir it around to evenly distribute pizza toppings.
6. Top with remaining 1/2 cup Montery Jack and sprinkle on a little blue cheese.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until biscuits are done.
8. Top with remaining 1/4 cup wing sauce and enjoy!