Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring

Ok, now that "Snowquester" has come and gone and provided us a nice little snow day for my family to stay home together and relax, Winter can get outta here!  I am so ready for some Spring.  Bring on the sunshine, flowers, and fresh air!  
I tried to reflect this in my bright and sunny Spring mantel that I will probably leave up until Summer...or perhaps if I get lazy, until Fall.  My favorite item up there is my $4 owl.  Lucky that owls don't belong to any particular season, he will get his fair share of use!

I put way too much thought into this and am having way too much fun decorating this thing every season.  I clearly need a creative outlet.  Any suggestions?

The Princess would also like some more Spring sunshine so she has an excuse to further accessorize.  Please and thank you.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the mantel! I need you to come decorate for me-- there's your creative outlet ha! Nora's outfit is adorable. I know I've said this many times in the past, but clothes for little girls are so much more fun and cute than little boy clothes. This means I'm starting to have baby fever for a girl... uh oh.

    ReplyDelete