I like rainy days.
I fear ceiling fans.
I lived in Kansas for 2 years.
I am a Wegman-iac.
My favorite number is 6.
I have never seen Star Wars.
I won a prom dress my senior year of high school.
Daisies are my favorite flower.
I met the King playing kickball.
I have a weakness for buffalo chicken anything.
Speaking of buffalo chicken!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 2 pieces cooked shredded chicken
- ½ c Frank’s red hot (or wing sauce for thickness)
- ½ c. blue cheese dressing
- 8 oz. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Layer the above in a pan.
- Cook at 350° for 20 minutes and stir.
- Tortilla chips, red peppers, and carrots make great accompaniments!